If you’re eager to make a video but tired of your background or want to try something new, let’s add a Capcut Green Screen background to your video. The green screen overlay is a trending feature, especially for TikTok videos. Green is popular because it’s used in news channels, weather forecasting programs, and Sci-Fi movies to remove background objects. Similarly, you can add a green screen effect to your video. But what is a green screen, and how do you add it to a video or picture? Which app is best to use?
Well, there are many video editing apps that can make your videos look more professional, but they usually require a paid plan. If you want to use the green screen effect for free, the Capcut mod apk is the best tool. Capcut’s green screen effect is not only a free feature to explore, but it also enhances your video’s interface.
What Is Capcut Green Screen
Capcut’s green screen is a chroma key that allows you to add multiple videos in a single frame and change your video’s background into a green screen. Now you don’t have to worry if your background is not good or if you’re not in the right place. As long as there’s a good background available, you can make a video with confidence and change the background later using Capcut’s green screen feature.
We’ve searched for the two easiest ways to add Capcut green screen overlay. The first way is to use a color picker to fill the screen with green color, and the second way is to use a background remover to remove the green screen.
How To Put Video On Green Screen Capcut
This article is specifically about how to add the green screen effect in Capcut and how to remove the green screen using the Capcut app. This feature will also help you find YouTube effects like the subscribe button, alien effects, and other similar effects. In this article, we’ll explain how to remove green screens from those videos.
There are two ways to get those green screen YouTube videos into your photo gallery:
- Use a screen recorder
- Download a video download app from the Play Store
If you use the second method, you can watch a video with a green screen effect, stop screen recording, edit the video, and keep only the green screen clip. Then, you can add it to the timeline. Regardless of the method you use, you just need to have the video in your gallery. Now, let’s get to the point and discuss Capcut green screen feature. We’ll explain how you can use the chroma key effect.
How To Use Chroma Key Effect
- Create a project in Capcut.
- Tap on ‘Overlay’ and add the green screen video.
- After adding the green screen video, adjust it. If you see any black lines or other unwanted elements, simply click on ‘Edit’ and crop them out.
- Now, click on the ‘Chroma Key’ button and put it over the green screen.
- Turn up the intensity.
- Now, you’re done!
- Play your video to check if the green screen is still showing.
- If it’s not, you’re doing good.
How To Do Green Screen On Capcut- Color Picker
- First, download a green screen video to your mobile device. Then, add the video as an overlay in Capcut.
- Select the green screen video from your mobile gallery to add it to the background.
- You can add multiple videos and blend them into a single frame.
- Choose the color you want to remove.
- Tap on the ‘Chroma Key’ button and scroll through the menu.
- Click on the color picker on the right side and select the green color or any other color you want to add.
- Adjust the size and turn up the intensity.
- You can also select the shadow to combine the subject’s light with the background light.
- Finally, check the video and export it to your mobile device’s gallery.
How To Use Green Screen On Capcut – Remove Background
If you do not want to use the chroma key, still you can use green screen effect on capcut or can remove background in some simple steps.
To remove the background from a video in Capcut, follow these steps:
- Open the Capcut app on your device.
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Tap on the ‘Overlay’ option.
- Choose the green screen video you want to use.
- Click on the ‘Remove Background’ option to remove the green screen background.
- Customize your video as desired, such as adding effects or adjusting the lighting.
- Save the edited video to your device.
I hope you found this article helpful in understanding how to use the Capcut green screen feature. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily create a video with or without a green screen background. There are two methods to add a green screen, so choose the one that is easiest for you. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section and start creating your YouTube shots with a green screen background today!
FAQS- how to do green screen on capcut
- Capcut Mod Apk Download Latest version without watermark - October 17, 2023
- Capcut Mod Apk For Pc Windows & MAC (2023 Latest version) - July 7, 2023
- How to Use CapCut Fonts for Stunning Video Titles 2023 - May 19, 2023