Do you want to add CapCut overlays to your video? CapCut overlays are an editing technique that enables you to edit green screen, add logos, stickers, effects, captions, and almost everything that makes your video more intriguing. Many professional video editors are using this app feature. If you are one of them and looking for the method of how to add CapCut overlays, then this is the right place for you.
In this article, we will explain to you how to add Capcut overlay template. Capcut is one of the most trending video-making apps that enable you to create a perfect video or shorts for your YouTube and especially TikTok platforms. The plus point of this is that you can add overlays on your mobile phone screen instead of using complicated software on PC or laptops. So let’s try to get more information about overlays.
What Is Capcut Overlays
Overlays is a feature of the CapCut app in which you can overlap your video or image with another element in a single frame. You can overlay text captions, watermarks, and even pictures or videos that you can download for free in CapCut. Other apps do not have this option to use for free, even if you are using Inshot or FilmoraGo. All these apps only give you a premium option to add overlays in your video.
How To Add Overlay On Capcut
As we have mentioned, CapCut comes with plenty of features such as adding text, velocity edits, green screen effects, transitions, chroma key, and others. And as for adding overlays on CapCut, you can do it for free on your videos. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how to add CapCut overlay picture text or video overlays on CapCut
Remember: If you have not installed the CapCut app yet, download it from our website. You can download the original version from the Google Play Store and the modded version from our website. And if you have already installed it, check if it’s an old or the latest version. Try to use the latest version of CapCut mod apk for 2023. You can also check capcut mod apk for pc.
- Open the Capcut app on your mobile device and create a new project.
- Add one or more overlays.
- Click to add a track.
- Drag the overlay video to the top of the first video.
- Go to blend.
- Adjust the opacity.
- And you’re done!
So, this is our first example. We hope you understand it and can now add an overlay to your video. Now, we are going to explain how you can add a green screen overlay.
How To Add Green Screen Overlay
- First of all, open a new project.
- Upload the video or image you want to add a green screen to.
- Import the green screen overlay as well.
- Then, click on the video and go to “cut out” in the video editing section.
- Now, tap to add the chroma key.
- Tap on the color picker and drag it onto the green screen.
- Adjust the strength, shadow, and position of any text or buttons that appear in your video.
- And that’s it!
How To Add A Text Overlay On Capcut
- First of all, go to the editing panel of the app, write something, and save it in your mobile’s gallery.
- Next, create a new project and select the video or image you want to add a text overlay to.
- Tap on the overlay button, and click on the “splice” menu to open it.
- Choose an overlay effect and adjust its position or opacity.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, your text overlay is done.
How to overlay the black screen in Capcut
Adding a black screen overlay is just as simple as adding a green screen overlay in CapCut. Let’s see how it’s done.
- Create a new project and select a video.
- Tap on “overlay” and add a black screen video from the stock videos.
- Make it longer until your video ends and it fills the whole screen.
- Click on “splice” and choose one of the effects.
- Check the effect to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
Capcut Overlay video vs. green screen: what’s the difference?
CapCut overlays and CapCut green screen are not the same features; there are differences between them. CapCut overlays is a technique for overlapping text, images, and videos onto an existing video. It is mostly used in creating streaming videos or content creation.
On the other hand, green screen is a trendy feature on social media, especially on TikTok, that enables you to change the background of your video. This feature helps you maintain the focus on an object or animation in the video.
Adding an overlay to your video can take it to the next level. If you don’t know How To Add Capcut Overlay video to your mobile and edit it into your main video or image, you can also use CapCut overlay templates. I hope this guide on how to add CapCut overlays will help you create a wonderful video for your TikTok account.
To get the latest updates and features about CapCut mod apk, bookmark our site or stay connected with us. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section directly.
FAQs-how to add a transparent overlay in capcut
- Capcut Mod Apk Download Latest version without watermark - October 17, 2023
- Capcut Mod Apk For Pc Windows & MAC (2023 Latest version) - July 7, 2023
- How to Use CapCut Fonts for Stunning Video Titles 2023 - May 19, 2023