Text is the most important element in a video so here you can learn How To Add Text In Capcut. It can be considered the backbone of a video if we want to take it to the next level. Adding text to your videos not only enhances the user experience, but it also captures the viewer’s attention and prevents them from getting distracted. If you understand the importance of text in a video, then you’ll definitely want to add various types of text to your frames.
Are you a user of the Capcut app? Are you looking for ways to add text to Capcut, whether on your PC or mobile device? Well, you’re in luck, because in this post, we’ll explain how to add text in Capcut and guide you on how to edit text in Capcut templates and align text in Capcut.
How to add text in capcut On The iPhone
It’s easier and more amazing to add text in Capcut pro APK on an iPhone. There are some simple and short steps that you need to follow if you want to add text in Capcut on your iPhone.
- First, open the app and select the video in CapCut that you want to add text to.
- Tap on the text icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- You will see all of the text settings available.
- There are a bunch of text templates that you can select from.
- Simply choose any of the text templates and drag it onto your video, which is nice.
- However, it’s important to note that the text templates provided in CapCut are not customizable.
How To Customize Text In Capcut Mod Apk
Even though the text templates provided in CapCut are not customizable, we can still personalize our text by using cool colors and effects. Let’s take a look at how we can do this.
- First, let’s manually add some text.
- Then, change the font to your liking.
- Below the font settings, there are pre-built customizable settings.
- Click on these settings and it will automatically change the text.
- By doing it this way, you can customize it even further.
- For example, you can make your text bold, which will make it stand out more.
- You can also control the stroke colors, background, and shadow.
- Remember: I highly recommend putting a shadow behind your text if it is white.
- To make your text even more customizable, you can go to the palette and adjust the spacing of your text.
- You can keep it regular or even crop it really tiny.
- To add more effects to your text, check out the effects given at the bottom.
- These are only text effects and not for the background or anything else.
- Select one of the built-in effects and click through to see how they look on your video.
- There’s also a bubble area that you can customize by clicking on it.
Adding Transition To Your Text
Next, there’s an animation section that allows you to add animation to your text not only as it comes into the video but also as it stays and goes out. Let’s add some transitions to your text.
How To Animate Text On Capcut
- Click on any animation and choose the speed of it.
- You can make your text bounce in, blow in, and there are lots of customization options available.
- Personally, I prefer to choose the “slides up” text animation from the bottom.
- Next, go to the “out loop” section and choose a slice.
- If you chose “slides up” in the “in loop,” then make sure to select “slides down” for the “out loop.”
- Finally, go to the “loop effects” and customize them as desired.
The loop effects are where you can make the text float around on the screen. You could have it flash or spin infinitely. However, I prefer to use in and out animations and don’t use loop effects as they can be a bit distracting.
Using in and out animations gives your video a more professional look. These transition effects can enhance the appearance of the text in your video.
Copy Text Effects: Add Text Faster
If you have completed your customization, you can now utilize another useful feature. Let’s suppose you have to create a five-step video.
- You can copy and move all the same settings to the next part where you need text.
- This way, you don’t have to go through and re-add all the animations and colors.
- Simply duplicate the step, click on it, double click to edit, and change the text.
- Now you have all the same transitions.
- This is a really fast method to add a lot of text in your video
How You Can Add 3D Text In Capcut
Capcut does not offer many options to create 3D text in a video, but it is still possible to achieve it. You can search for text templates similar to 3D text on the web and use them in your video. Customize these texts to give them a 3D look.
FAQS-How To Add Text In Capcut
Hey there, these are the basic and fun steps to add text in CapCut on both Android and iPhone. If you’re interested in learning more tips, be sure to check out our latest articles about CapCut Mod APK.
- Capcut Mod Apk Download Latest version without watermark - October 17, 2023
- Capcut Mod Apk For Pc Windows & MAC (2023 Latest version) - July 7, 2023
- How to Use CapCut Fonts for Stunning Video Titles 2023 - May 19, 2023