Are you looking to find out How to do velocity edit on Capcut? Do you know what velocity is and how it affects your video when making it in Capcut MOD APK? Have you ever tried CapCut’s velocity templates or do you recognize where the velocity option is located in Capcut? If you don’t know any of these, there’s no need to worry as we will guide you through all of them in this article.
What Is Velocity Edit In Capcut App?
Capcut mod apk enables us to make various edits in our videos, such as trimming, merging, adding effects, vectors, backgrounds, stickers, text, fonts, filters, transitions, and more. We can also control the speed of our video, adjusting it to our liking. Capcut offers two types of video editing: curve video and normal video.
In normal video editing, we simply control or adjust the speed as a whole. However, in curve video editing, we can do velocity editing, a method to speed up and slow down our videos at specific points, used in certain types of video editing.
Velocity editing is a process of changing the speed of a video to a particular point. For example, if you have a video of 20 seconds, you can slow down the first 10 seconds and speed up the remaining 10 seconds. This type of editing can make your video more visually appealing. If you want to give a professional touch to your video, we suggest reading the whole guide about how to do velocity editing on Capcut.
How To Do Velocity Edit On Capcut
Firstly, if you want to do capcut velocity template , you need to install the latest version of the CapCut mod apk. The velocity edit feature can be found in CapCut mod apk version 5.4 or any other updated version. If you already have an old version, please uninstall it first and download the latest version of the CapCut apk. Finally, we can start with velocity edit app.
- Open CapCut and select “New Project”.
- Choose the video you want to do velocity editing on.
- Click “Add” and then “Start”.
- Select the video clip and click on the “Speed” button.
- At the bottom, you will see two buttons, “Normal” and “Curve”. Tap on the “Curve” button to edit the velocity of your video.
- CapCut has many built-in velocity presets such as “Flash in and out”, “Custom”, “Jumpcut”, “Bullet”, and “Hero”. To give a smooth velocity to your video, select the “Custom” preset.
- Set the beat in CapCut by using the “Add Beat” button. You can customize the speed of your video from 0.1 to 10x.
- If you have successfully completed all the editing, it’s time to save and export the video. Tap the check button and then click on the export button.
- Share your outstanding video with your friends and fans on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
How to Make Velocity Edit that Rhymes with Music
You can also add background music to your video while doing velocity editing online in Capcut.
- Capcut offers an automatic beat creation feature for your video. Using the match cut feature, you can add beats that rhyme with the background music.
- First, select the speed and click on the curve.
- Then, tap on custom.
- You will see a music beat displayed in the timeline.
- Drag it to control or set the speed of each beat.
Note: If you change the horizontal position of your dots, the beat will no longer rhyme with the background music.”
How to Make a Velocity Edit on Capcut with Flash
Professional video makers often use white flash in their videos during velocity editing. There are two ways to add white flash to your video in CapCut: using overlays or transitions. While both methods are effective, overlays take more time to apply than transitions. Transitions, on the other hand, are more straightforward to use and take less time, even if you are a beginner. So, let’s get started with the CapCut transition method.
- Once you have done the velocity editing,
- now set the playhead on the part where you want to add a white flash.
- Tap to edit and click on the split button.
- As you split the video, there is a transition icon showing right now between two clips.
- Click on the transition button, and your menu will start.
- You will see the transition section.
- Scroll down and find out the white flash transition.
- Tap on it, and you are done.
- Save and export your video.
How to do velocity edit on Capcut. Capcut is an amazing and free app that allows you to do velocity editing in your videos. It’s a handy tool that can make your videos more captivating. If you haven’t explored this feature yet, I suggest you try it at least once. Additionally, try using other transition effects in your videos to make them unique compared to others. If you want to become a professional in video editing by using Capcut mod apk, check out all the latest posts. If you have any questions or query in your mind, feel free to ask us in the comment box. Thanks for reading!
- Capcut Mod Apk Download Latest version without watermark - October 17, 2023
- Capcut Mod Apk For Pc Windows & MAC (2023 Latest version) - July 7, 2023
- How to Use CapCut Fonts for Stunning Video Titles 2023 - May 19, 2023